As a long time Realtor I’ve encountered many people over the years who have been thinking about selling their own homes and bypassing using a Real Estate Agent.
Although a homeowner has every right to attempt to sell their own home themselves the reality is that there are many more reasons why a homeowner should consider hiring a Realtor to sell their home.
Not All for Sale by Owners Are Successful
Thanks to recent statistics from the National Association of Realtors we know that just 2% of homeowners in the United States are actually successful when it comes to selling their own homes.
This statistic means that the majority of those people who are attempting to sell a home in Orange County or elsewhere in the United States will ultimately choose a Realtor because there are many more aspects to selling a home than just putting a for sale sign in a front yard.
What Realtors Really Do For You
Being an Orange County Real Estate agent is a full time job which means we are 100% committed to the sale of your home.
Some of the things we do for you include:
- Prepare a comparable analysis of homes which have sold recently in the area.
- Discuss goals with you so we can market your home effectively
- Give you a comprehensive overview of the current Real Estate market for your area and projections.
- Prepare the MLS profile sheet and insure that the listing is accurate plus has the best quality.
- Coordinate all showings with you and or the current tenants of the home plus arrange days and times for buyers to see the home. Even on weekends.
You Deserve To Have Someone Representing Your
Imagine yourself in court for a crime you didn’t commit. You wouldn’t attempt to defend yourself would you? You would hire the best lawyer to represent you in court so you could have confidence that your case would be handled by a true professional.
If you would hire a lawyer why wouldn’t you hire a Realtor to help you sell your home? Especially considering that a home sale can be a sometimes complex legal transaction which has many elements that most homeowners won’t be able to understand on their own?
To learn more about the Real Estate services we can offer you or to view homes for sale in the area contact Fred Sed & Associates today by calling us at (949) 272-0125.