In the final part of this four part series: “The Top 10 Advantages of Hiring A Top Listing Agent” were going to cover the most important advantage that you will receive when you hire a top Orange County realtor and we will provide you with a checklist of questions to ask your realtor so you will be able to find the right realtor for buying or selling an Orange County home.
#1 The Real Deal (Really!)
When you hire a top Orange County listing agent you will automatically benefit from an individual who has experience in buying and selling homes.
Having someone who holds a real estate license and knows the ends and outs of the real estate market is a huge asset to any home buyer or seller compared to the hassle and trouble that can come when someone tries to buy or sell an Orange County home on their own.
What Questions To Ask
Alright, we’ve covered the Top 10 Advantages of Hiring a Top Listing Agent, here are the top 10 questions you should ask a realtor before you hire them to either buy or sell a home in Orange County.
1. How long have you been a real estate agent?
2. Is being an Orange County real estate agent your full time job?
3. How many homes have you bought or sold within the last year?
4. What marketing plan or strategy do you have for selling my home?
5. Can you provide me with references? (Important when hiring a new agent)
6. What separates you from other Orange County realtors?
7. Can I review all documents before I sign them?
8. What is your fee?
9. Do you offer any guarantees?
10. Are there any disclosure laws that apply to me?
Don’t hesitate to sit down and ask your realtor hard questions because, in the end, buying or selling a home in Orange County will be one of the most important things that you will do in your life.
If you have any questions about the buying or selling a home in Orange County, contact one of our experienced agents at Fred Sed & Associates today at 949-272-0125 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to the opportunity of earning your business.