Short Sale FAQ: How we can help Short Sale your home
You may be a distressed homeowner and are considering short sale as an option to get out from under your home or you may be current with your mortgage payments but living in an underwater home and struggling with the payments; regardless of your situation, we can help you obtain the relief that you deserve via the short sale process.
What To Do First
The first step to getting started with the Orange County short sale process is to call our office and speak with the short sale specialists at Fred Sed & Associates; during your free, short sale consultation we will evaluate your home and let you know if short sale is the right decision to make.
Once you decide to use our services we will list your home on the Orange County MLS for free; at no cost to you. Our unique advantage to you is our internet marketing expertise and our willingness go the extra mile at advertising your home online and offline so it will be found by potential buyers in California, across the United States and even around the world by potential international buyers.
The Hardship Package.
One of the biggest benefits of choosing Fred Sed & Associates is that we will help you with putting together all of the documents that you need for your short sale package including the most important part, helping you write a short sale hardship letter that is both easy to read and clearly communicates your financial hardship.
As the “ball gets rolling” and you start receiving offers on your home, we will help you choose the right offer and then submit that offer to your bank with the short sale package. Once your bank receives the offer we will negotiate with your bank and save you the hassle of going through this process.
During the Orange County short sale process we will also do the following:
- Call your lender to make sure that we have the correct contact information for their loss mitigation department.
- Follow up with your lender ever 72 hours to see if there are any updates on your short sale.
- Get the most money for you, from your lender, to short sell your home. In some cases, you may even be offered a financial incentive to short sale.
- Inform you immediately when your short sale is approved and let you know when you have to move out of your home.
- Provide relocation assistance at no charge to you to help ease the stress from the transition period.
We are committed to easing the pain of this stressful period and want to make it as smooth as possible for you and your family. It is not an easy time, but with our experience and resources, we can help you make the best of this situation.
To start the short sale process today contact Fred Sed & Associates at (949) 272-0125 or email us at info@BestOCproperties.com.