There’s been a lot of new home construction in Southern California this year including Esencia, the latest master planned community in Rancho Mission Viejo.
Esencia is located on the tip of Orange County and features 12 housing tracks for condos and homes.
The average home in Esencia ranges from 1300 square feet to 2500 square feet and prices range from the low $400,000’s to the $900,000’s.
One of the great things about Esencia is that this community follows the tradition of other great Orange County communities in that there’s plenty of amenities and things to do here including:
- Canyon House – A central hub for the Esencia Community featuring delicious coffee and an awesome courtyard which will be perfect for meetings.
- Esencia Farm – This is by far the most unique amenity in Esencia because there’s also a barn here and plenty of other things you would expect on a farm like fruit trees, row crops and planter beds.
- Hilltop Club – Opening late in 2016, this amenity will also feature a community center, fitness room, spa, swimming pool, fire pits, arcade and more.
- The Outlook – For use by Gavilán’s 55+ residents, this amenity will have an open-air retreat feel with plenty of seating, a dining area, BBQ, fireplace, fire pit, lap pool and more. The Outlook will be open in winter 2015.
- The Pavilion – Another great amenity for Esencia residents will be the Pavilion when this amenity opens during the winter of next year. The Pavilion will feature a tot lot, movie zone, gymnasium, picnic area, soccer field, softball backstop and more.
Learn More About Esencia
There’s no denying that Esencia offers something for everyone including miles of trails to hike or bike, awesome amenities and best of all excellent schools, restaurants, shops and stores are just minutes away.