Selling a home in Orange County can be more complicated than just choosing the offer with the highest price. Here are the top 5 things to consider when choosing the right offer for you.
1) What financing is the buyer presenting? Are they paying with all cash, which will eliminate complications with bank funding and reduce the escrow period.
2) Length of the closing time. Will the buyer be selling a home and need longer to close escrow? Are you transferring and need to sell your home fast?
3) Are they asking you to cover closing costs?
4) Are they asking you to include any furniture or appliances with the sale?
5) What are they offering to buy the home for compared to what the projected market value of the home is?