How to Find the Right Property Management Company
Do you own investment properties in Southern California and are thinking about hiring a property manager to manage those properties but you’re not sure what a property manager will do for you?
In this segment, we will break down several key services that a property manager will perform for you just so you will know what to look for when you ultimately hire a company to manage your rental properties.
Here’s What A Property Management Company Will Do for You
- Advertise your rental property online on social media and websites like rent.com, apartments.com, zillow.com or craigslist.org.
- Screen and place the most qualified tenant in your property.
- Collect the rent on time and deposit that money into your account each month. This will eliminate the hassle of you having to call and collect rent from your tenants.
- Handle all customer service calls from tenants, especially at night or on weekends. Imagine no longer having to take calls from tenants who have been locked out or need your help in the middle of the night!
- Take care of all rental property maintenance or repairs. You will no longer have to go out to your rental property to replace toilets, make minor repairs or paint your rental after tenants have moved out.
- Provide excellent care of your rental property so that it retains its value.
Hiring A Property Management Company Is Making an Investment in Yourself
There’s no doubt that owning rental property is one of the very best investments you can make for your future because of the cash flow but, hiring a property management company is also making an investment in yourself.
When you hire a property manager you can completely take yourself out of the picture when it comes to managing your rental property.
Once you have more time in your day you can focus on growing your portfolio of rental properties, spending time with family, or taking time off while having confidence that your rentals are being managed by property management professionals.
Contact the Fred Sed Group
At the Fred Sed Group, we have done nearly 1,000 rental transactions in our 12 ½ years in Southern California especially when it comes to owning an investment property, tenants, management and everything else in between.
To learn more about the services we can offer you contact us today at (800) 921-9231 or click here to connect with us online.