Laguna Hills is one of the best kept secrets in Southern California. With so many things to do here and great restaurants like: Villa Roma and Kotobuki it’s important for you to find a top notch Realtor who specializes in Laguna Hills and can help you buy or sell your home here.
Step 1 – Where to Look For a Realtor
Your first step towards finding a Realtor who specializes in buying or selling homes in Laguna Hills is to go online and reviews for a Real Estate agent specializing in this area since most Realtors who have bought and sold a significant number of homes have received feedback from past clients. Most will have reviews on their website, while others will have a profile set up on Yelp or Zillow.
Step 2 – Time to Get Personal
Before saying yes to hiring a Realtor make sure that you call, email or schedule a face-to-face meeting with the Realtor to learn more about them.
Some of the questions that you could ask a Realtor are:
1. What is your experience in buying or selling Laguna Hills homes?
- We have helped multiple clients buy and sell their homes in Laguna Hills
2. If selling: How will you market my home?
- We have a comprehensive marketing plan that ensures your home will get maximum exposure.
3. If buying: Can you help me find a home that matches my specific requirements?
- Yes, we can easily customize your search criteria and send you updates up to 3 times per day when new homes come on the market, ensuring you have the best opportunity to get the exact home you’re looking for.
4. Do you work with a team?
- Yes, our team of specialists will help you through each phase of the process ensuring the least amount of stress possible during the process.
5. How long will it take to buy or sell?
- Every transaction is different, but we have helped clients sell their home in as little as 2 days.
6. Can you refer me to your last client so I can call or email them?
7. How has your business changed in the last 5 years? This is an important question to ask because; if they aren’t tech savvy you might want to reconsider working with them.
- We constantly adjust our strategies to adapt to the latest market trends. We’ve also recently given our clients the ability to receive automated daily update on the progress of their home search or latest steps in the selling process.
Step 3 – What Do They Expect Of You?
Last of all, but most important, when hiring a great Listing Agent don’t hesitate to ask what they expect of you.
For example: if you are selling your Laguna Hills home your Realtor might expect you to paint the inside of your home or have it professionally staged.
Let Us Be Your Guides to Laguna Hills Real Estate
To learn more about which homes are available for sale in Laguna Hills or to get started with selling your home contact Fred Sed & Associates by calling us at (949) 272-0125.