Over the last two years as the Real Estate market in Southern California and the United States has been changing Real Estate agents have essentially gotten a “bad rap” due to the poor business practices or bad customer service of some agents.
Sadly as with any form of sales it’s possible for the bad experiences some buyers or sellers have had with Realtor’s to cause them to paint a negative impression in the minds of people before they engage the services of a qualified Real Estate Agent this is why we would like to ask that you participate in our Real Estate Q & A by leaving us your questions or comments at the end of this post.
Real Estate Questions
- Have you hired a Real Estate Agent to help you buy or sell a home in the last year? If so, how was your experience working with that agent?
- Did the agent listen to your comments and or concerns?
- If you were buying a home were you satisfied with the homes that your agent showed you?
- On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the level of customer service that your agent offered you and why?
- If you sold your home do you feel that your agent sold your home for the best price? Why?
- Are there any recommendations you can make that will help us do our job better as Southern California Realtors?
- Was your Realtor® part of a team or did they work on their own?
- Would you feel confident buying or selling a home in Southern California again?
Contact Fred Sed Realty
At Fred Sed Realty we value your feedback and look forward to hearing your answers to our questions.
Leave us a comment below, contact us today by calling (800) 322-4643 or click here to connect with us online.