Communication with your Realtor® is important because, buying or selling a home represents what could very well be the most expensive financial transaction of your life, and communication is the key to success with having an effortless Real Estate transaction from start to finish.
How Often Should Your Realtor® Communicate With You?
Your Realtor® should be in contact with you daily via email, text or phone call to inform you of the following:
If you’re buying –
- New properties that match your search criteria or budget.
- Homes which are about to come to market (pocket listings).
- Foreclosure, short sale or fixer upper properties that you should know about.
- State of the Real Estate market including increases or decreases in mortgage interest rates.
If you’re selling –
- Things you can do to improve the condition of your property.
- Comparable analysis of other properties in the area.
- Information on buyers who will be coming to view your home.
- Offers on your Southern California home.
How To Know If You’ve Found A Realtor® Who Is a Good Communicator
Before hiring a Southern California Realtor® make sure you do your ‘due diligence”’ and research them online via websites like: Facebook, Google+ and YouTube to see if they are active because a Realtor is actively communicating online is someone who you can expect active communication with you as well.
Besides researching a Realtor® online you should also review comments about them on websites like Yelp, Google Places, Yahoo local or Yellowpages.com to make sure that they are an agent who has plenty of positive feedback from their clients online.
Hire a Southern California Real Estate Agent
To get started with hiring a Real Estate Agent or to view homes for sale across Southern California contact Fred Sed & Associates today by contacting us at (800)921-9231 or connect with us through our website.