Today’s Orange County real estate market is a sellers-market and more home owners are considering selling their homes than ever before for a wide variety of reasons including upgrading to a better Orange County Home. If you’re thinking about selling your Orange County house or condo but aren’t sure what’s it’s worth, the first thing that you need to do is contact a local realtor because, thanks to the wide variety of internet based resources and databases that realtors have access to, an experienced Orange County realtor will be able to help you accurately determine what your home is worth.
How the Process Works
A top Orange County realtor will break down your home’s value by reviewing its bathrooms, bedrooms, square footage and bonuses that it has to offer like a swimming pool or spa then comparing your home to four or more homes in the area that have sold within the last two to six months. During the sales comparison process, the realtor will also be looking for specific things like the following:
- Lot size
- Age of the home
- Unique features or style that the home offers
- Portion of the home that’s finished or unfinished
- How many garages the home offers
- Number of fireplaces in the home.
The Orange County real estate agent that you choose will also factor in what it would cost to replace your home if it were destroyed via fire or natural disaster and what the value of the property that your home was built on is worth.
What Your Realtors Report Will Tell You
Once your Orange County realtor has completed the analysis of your home they will present you with a report that will tell you what your home is worth and how they appraised or determined its value. This comprehensive report will also provide you with additional information that will help you to sell your home quicker like:
- Recommendations for improvements that you should consider making to your Orange County home
- Statements for any problem areas that they see in your home like a cracked foundation or structural integrity
- Notes on the area surrounding your home.
- A market analysis that compares your home to other homes in the area that have sold within the last six
Contact a Top Orange County Realtor Today
Now is the best time to consider selling a home in Orange County and sellers are receiving multiple offers from buyers. Don’t spend another day wondering what your home is worth, contact Fred Sed & Associates today and get started on the road to your new home.